Independent Financial Adviser Opportunities
Are you an IFA who wants to maximise your client-facing time, delivering additional business, but find you’re unable to do so because of the increasing amount of time you need to spend on compliance, administration and preparation of client reports?
Are you an Adviser who has fallen out of love with your current organisation – fed up with being forced to promote certain investment options or products?
Are you becoming tired of the isolation of working on your own?
Are you beginning to think about retirement and what happens to your clients?
Do you want to achieve more by partnering with the right company?
If the answer to some or all of these questions is YES then you need to talk to Wilcox Young.
About Wilcox Young
Wilcox Young was established in the mid-90s in the Dorchester Area, where we retain a high street office today. Over the years Wilcox Young has grown its reputation and is now part of a larger organisation known as the WAY Group. Based in Wimborne, WAY includes four additional businesses offering a range of financial solutions; from Inheritance Tax Planning to Fund Management Services.
We have an exciting growth strategy in place. As part of this we are bringing in new IFAs with existing books of business, who will have the opportunity to play an integral role in the firm’s growth and success.
We are different!
Genuinely independent, where IFA’s are not forced to use certain investment strategies or to sell from a limited portfolio of products – the client comes first and we have no restrictions on making sure they get the best solution.
As part of a group, we have bigger resources which ensure you maximise client facing time whilst leaving compliance and administration to our wider team.
Our people are our most important asset – your voice will be heard and you will be involved in shaping the future of the business
As the IFA market consolidates, we intend to be a key player – we will grow by doing it right and by looking after our clients
What we can offer you
– We are whole of market IFAs and aim to deliver quality advice at a fair price.
– We offer the flexibility for either home-based working or working out of one of our small, friendly offices if preferred.
– The culture of our organisation has a real ‘family feel’ which makes it a really great place to work, with excellent support from other areas of the Group.
– Advisers can get on with doing what they do best; looking after existing clients and generating new business.
– Competitive financial terms
– Full admin and paraplanner support – report writing is provided
– Access to Group marketing team & support for generating new leads
– Access to industry leading software (Intelligent Office (Intelliflo), Cashcalc, FE Analytics etc.)
– Centralised investment research & analysis
– Office facilities, including client meeting rooms and IT support
– Full compliance support from our in-house Compliance Team
– Monthly financial reporting
– A strong ethos of delivering high quality advice on a whole of market basis
– Agencies with most platforms and providers and freedom of choice when making suitable recommendations
– Flexible client bank “buy-out” options if you are looking for a longer term exit/retirement solution
If this opportunity sounds right for you, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
We offer competitive merger, retirement and exit strategies.
All meetings and discussions will be held in confidence.